As a creative copywriter with expertise in foreign languages, I help companies showcase their products and convert leads into sales.
at a glance
My translations from English or Swedish are not merely a rigid word-by-word carbon copy of the original source. They are tailored bearing the German-speaking target audience in mind. In addition to running text formats, I localize international movie and show titles. I also simplify standard German to plain language for accessible communication. Certified translations of documents like birth certificates or diplomas from English into German are also part of my service portfolio.
I write for both print and online media, from press releases, magazine articles and newspaper supplements to blog posts, landing pages and more. On request, I can also take SEO criteria into account for translations and texts that are intended for online publishing. They will not only be more easily found by search engines, but your audience will also enjoy reading them. If you already have a finished text, I’d be happy to offer my meticulous proofreading and editing services.
I would love to sit down and tell you all about my life-long passion for languages and writing, but what probably matters most to you is whether I am the right candidate for your project! Years of practical experience speak for themselves: Before, during and after my studies, I worked as a copywriter and content manager for companies and agencies.
This means that in addition to my professional training as a translator, I can draw on first-hand experience from the world of marketing and the media. In other words, creative translations and texts are my natural habitat.
I also keep up to date with new marketing trends in my field, and continue to learn and improve as a translator and copywriter. After all, if you don’t move with the times, it is only a matter of time before you are forgotten.
- State-Certified Translator and Interpreter for English, specializing in humanities (Institute for Foreign Languages and Foreign Studies at the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany)
- Magister Artium majoring in Nordic Philology and Swedish (Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany)
- Scandinavian Studies, Module III (Mälardalen Högskola, Västerås, Sweden)
- Successfully completed an 18-month traineeship as a content editor at a PR agency, centered on copywriting and quality management
- Translation Proofreading According to ISO 17100 (BDÜ)
- Fundamentals of Freelance Editing (VFLL)
- Series of seminars on Simple Language, modules I – III (BDÜ / University of Hildesheim)
- Best Practices for Real Estate Marketing (European Business School)
- Typography for Proofreaders and Editors (VFLL)
- Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators e. V. (Bundesverband der Dolmetscher und Übersetzer – BDÜ)
- German Association of Independent Proofreaders and Editors e. V. (Verband der freien Lektorinnen und Lektoren – VFLL)
Request a quote now
Would you like to know how fast I can translate or draft a text for you and what it would cost? – Send me an e-mail with your inquiry!
Please provide as much information as possible about your project requirements so that I can find the best offer for you. For more information, see FAQ.