To translate means to understand. Translating requires expertise in order to make a translation as meaningful and well put as the original.
Due to training and work experience in different companies, I was able to gain profound knowledge in the following fields:
- marketing and advertising
- humanities and social sciences
- tourism and hotel business
- real estate and interior design
- electric mobility
- satellite navigation
- job application and staff recruitment.
Here are some examples of text types I offer to translate:
- advertising material, corporate brochures, product descriptions, presentations,
- market research papers
- reports, articles, blog entries, fictional literature
- travel guides, hotel brochures
- exposés, technical specifications, offers for construction and interior work
- CV, reports, diplomas, transcripts of records
- scientific papers related to the subjects History and Nordic, German and English Philology
Online content needs to be relevant! Optionally, I will optimize your texts according to given keywords.
Since I am officially appointed and sworn, I can offer you certified translations, for example of the following documents:
- certificate of birth
- registration cards
- certificate of marriage
- certificate of no impediment to marriage
- certificate of conduct
- permit of residence
as well as other documents you need to present to public authorities.
These translations will bear my stamp and a confirmation about the correctness and completeness of the translation according to § 142 section 3 German civil process order.
If you require an interpreter to accompany you to the authorities?
– I will be glad to offer my services, subject to availability.
Proofreading, editing and correcting
Make a good impression using the four-eye-principle: I check, edit and correct German texts as well as translations into German for you.
Rates may vary according to the scope of work and effort. For an individual offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me.