You would like to know if I can translate a text or interpret for you at a certain date and what I will charge for this? Just e-mail to: email@example.com.
In order to provide you with an individual quotation, please kindly send your contact information as well as some specifications about your order along with your inquiry.
To find out more, please see below.
I translate English and Swedish texts into my mother tongue German. What I will charge for an individual project depends on different criteria. Therefore I require the following information to base my quotation on:
- language pair (i. e. EN -> GER or SE -> GER)
- type, topic and level of complexity of the original text
- number of words or lines (standard line á 55 characters including spaces)
- format of the original text (on paper or electronic file .doc., .pdf, etc.)
- formatting requirements
- terminology requirements (existing glossary or TM?)
- other requirements (e. g. use of special keywords etc.)
Please kindly indicate in your inquiry, if you need a certified translation.
This service is only offered for the English language.
On which date and time and for what subject do you need me as an interpreter?
Can you provide any materials for me to prepare with?
This service is subject to availability.
In case you need a sworn interpreter, please kindly note, that this service is offered for English <-> German only.
Proofreading vs. editing
This is a service I exclusively offer for German texts. You can choose between two services:
- Proofreading, which includes a check of grammar and orthography.
- Editing, which includes a full text optimization in terms of style, format and – depending on the subject – conclusiveness.
In case you wish to have an already translated text revised, it would be very useful to provide me with the original English or Swedish text as well.
My quotation is not binding until you accept it and confirm your order.
I’m looking forward to your inquiry!